At Rosedale Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, our dental team offers our patients a comprehensive menu of dental services for children and adults. Dr. Evan Padousis, Dr. Shalini Sethi, and Dr. Stavros Papaeracleous provide high-quality care with proven results. With routine general dental care, our team can help patients maintain their oral health and prevent the development of future oral health problems.
Our restorative dental treatments renew the function of the teeth, gums, and jaw. Additionally, cosmetic dentistry can enhance your natural smile with treatments that brighten the smile and create a more even bite.
Dental Services in Rosedale, MD
Our dental services help our patients restore, enhance, and maintain their teeth and gums. Learn about each service here:
Would you like to change the appearance of your smile? With cosmetic dental services, patients improve the look and health of their smiles:
- Invisalign: Invisalign uses clear aligners to straighten the smile over time. An added benefit of Invisalign aligners is that they are removable and easy to use.
- Orthodontics: Braces are great options for patients of all ages who want to treat crooked and misaligned teeth. With braces, patients can address their overbite, underbite, and crossbite.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are thin shells of porcelain ceramic that we bond to the front of the tooth enamel. Veneers are a long-lasting cosmetic treatment that changes the shape and shade of teeth.
- Teeth Bonding: Dental bonding treatment uses a biocompatible resin to cover dental injuries and imperfections. Bonding is a similar but more economical alternative to dental veneers.
- Teeth Whitening: KöR teeth whitening uses in-office and take-home whitening treatments to brighten the smile. This intensive treatment can whiten teeth by multiple shades.
Our general dentistry treatments help prevent future oral health problems:
- Custom Mouthguard: We provide sports mouthguards to protect teeth from dental injuries and loss. Compared to store-bought options, our mouthguards offer a more precise, comfortable fit.
- Emergency Dentistry: If you have a sudden dental issue, call our office. We can provide prompt care for your dental emergency.
- Family Dentistry: As a family dentist office, we provide care for patients of every age. Our pediatric dental treatments teach children good oral health habits and encourage routine care.
- Tooth Extraction: Our team recommends extraction treatment for patients with infected or impacted teeth. Removing these teeth alleviates pain and prevents tooth damage.
Restorative dental treatments can repair and renew the teeth and gums or replace missing teeth:
- Dental Bridge: A bridge can replace multiple missing teeth. Although adjacent natural teeth secure traditional bridges, we offer dental implants to secure bridges for longer-lasting results.
- Dental Crown: A tooth crown is a porcelain ceramic cap that can cover a tooth or dental implant. Crowns are color-matched to blend in with the shade of other natural teeth.
- Dental Implants: Implants are versatile and durable restorations that replace teeth at the root. They can replace a single missing tooth or secure a dental bridge or denture.
- Dentures & Partials: Partial dentures and complete dentures restore rows and arches of missing teeth. Although traditional dentures use snaps or adhesive, we recommend implants for the best result.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment: Also known as gum disease, periodontitis is a bacterial infection of the gums. We help patients who have swollen, irritated, and receding gums due to gum disease. We offer Perio Protect products for patients with chronic gum disease. These unique trays can keep your gums healthy between visits.
- TMJ Treatment: Temporomandibular joint disorders cause problems like jaw pain, teeth clenching and grinding, and chronic headaches. For patients with TMJ disorders, we recommend physical therapy and night guards.
Call Rosedale Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
Do you want professional-grade dental care? Contact our dental office for treatment today at (410) 376-8548. Feel free to schedule a dental appointment with our team on our website. If you have any further questions or concerns you would like to discuss at your next consultation, let us know! We are always happy to help our patients get the answers and treatment that they need.