Dr. Evan Padousis, Dr. Shalini Sethi, and Dr. Stavros Papaeracleous and the dental staff at Rosedale Family and Cosmetic Dentistry offer all the dental services you needs. As a comprehensive dental care provider, we want our patients to feel confident about the services they receive. Each dental treatment and service is customized to fit the needs of the patient because there is no one size fits all in dentistry.
Our goal is to provide custom dental care in a safe and comfortable environment for our patients. The entire dental team at Rosedale Family and Cosmetic Dentistry looks forward to helping local families attain and maintain a healthy smile that will last a lifetime.
Areas We Serve
If you live in or around our dentist office which is located in Rosedale, you can trust Dr. Padousis, Dr. Sethi, and Dr. Papaeracleous to meet all your oral care needs. We are committed to giving each patient the attention and care they deserve. We are currently welcoming new patients from the following surrounding areas:
- White Marsh, MD
- Perry Hall, MD
- Parkville, MD
New Patients: What to Expect
Your first dentist appointment is a chance for you to get to know your dentist and vice versa. We want to find out what the current state of your oral health is like so that we can better serve your dental needs. Establishing a good doctor/patient relationship is very important to us. During your first dentist appointment, you should expect:
- Complete Review of Your Health History: As your new dental providers, it is important that we get a clear picture of your health history. This includes any medications you are taking, any major health issues you have, and a list of previous dental procedures or issues that you have had.
- Thorough Dental Exam: Your dentist will examine your teeth, gums, and mouth to look for any signs of tooth decay, gum disease, or other oral health problems.
- X-rays: Most people will get x-rays of their teeth and jaw once a year. This is to get a better look at any at any potential issues. However, if you are having issues, we may take them more often.
- Thorough Teeth Cleaning: One of our highly trained dental hygienists will clean your teeth and remove any plaque or tartar buildup. Simply brushing and flossing your teeth every day is not good enough. A professional teeth cleaning is needed to remain in good oral health and disease free.
- Treatment plan: If your dentist finds any dental problems, they will discuss a treatment plan with you and answer any questions you may have. Our helpful staff will book your next appointments.
Complete Dental Services
Rosedale Family and Cosmetic Dentistry offers a full menu of dental services for their patients. Our general dentistry services will provide you with the fundamental dental care you need to achieve and maintain optimal oral health. However, we also offer cosmetic dentistry treatments if you dislike the appearance of your teeth. These services will enhance the appearance of your teeth in a subtle or dramatic way. Our team also specializes in solving complex dental cases. We offer many restorative dentistry treatments to fix teeth that are decayed, missing, or damaged.
Where is your dentist office located?
Our address is 6304 Kenwood Avenue Suite #5, Rosedale, MD 21237. Our dental practice is conveniently located near the intersection of Kenwood Avenue and Hazelwood Avenue/Delegge Road.
What are your dentist office hours?
Our office is open Monday through Friday for your convenience. We are open from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM on Mondays and Tuesdays. On Wednesdays and on Thursdays, we are open from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM. On Fridays, our hours are 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
How can I schedule a new patient appointment?
Contact our office at (410) 376-8548 to schedule your new patient dentist appointment. You can also request an appointment online by filling out the form.